Detrans Voices is a project dedicated to providing support and information for people detransitioning and/or desisting from transgender self-identification.
Want to write with us?
- Detrans Story: LauraI was born in 1983, and as I sit writing this, I am 36 years old. I am female. I have always been female, but for nearly a decade, starting in my mid-teens, I was in denial of this fact. I took drastic measures to conceal it, including testosterone injections …
- Detrans Story: RachelI want to write this like a story, but it’s not. I lived it, I’m still living it. It was a choice I made and, now, I’m here. I came out (for the first time) as a lesbian in 2012. I was 22 and had already had a lot of …
- Leoaica Motanelul: Frequently asked questions about detransition (ftm detransition)
- Elle Palmer: Why I Transitioned & Detransitioned
- GNC-Centric: Tough Questions for Dysphoric People Considering Transition